Faelwen Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pern RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Story

It's be nearly 600 turns since the 9th Pass came and went. That pass was suppose to be the last. Records show that somehow our ancestors actually managed to knock the Red Star off course so Thread would no longer plague our planet. Pern has not had it easy though. Tempers flare between the Northern and Southern Continents and a plague killed most of our precious dragons. Now, the Red Star is becoming more prominent in the dawning sky. I can only hope it doesn't mean anything, but only the future knows.

Cbox
Affiliates
free forum

The Lost Child

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colie
Admin
Colie

Marks : 4836

Character sheet
Brawn:
The Lost Child Left_bar_bleue10/10The Lost Child Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Cunning:
Smarts:

The Lost Child Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Child   The Lost Child I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:13 pm

"Please, please. I beg you good people. My child, she has been missing since early yesterday morning. Please, she is but a young thing. Only 8 turns old as of last month. It's not like my Aboliel to run off like this. She's not an adventurous child. I just don't know where she could have gone. You'll go look for her? Won't you? She told me she was heading to the marketplace for some bubbly pies. They sell them there occasionally. She a tall and lanky girl, 'bout this high. Long dark hair and the most beautiful brown eyes. And freckles, yes, she has a score of them. As rider's love their dragons, please tell me you'll find her?"

What to do:
  • Go to the marketplace and search for clues
  • Follow those clues to find the missing girl
  • Bring the missing girl (living or dead) back to her mother

Rewards:
  • 100 marks
  • +2 / -2 Reputation

Back to top Go down
https://faelwen.rpg-board.net

The Lost Child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum